I bought 3 Haute Pockets when I first got into cloth diapering because they were on sale. I believe it was because they were coming out with a new version. When we first started diapering my biggest complaint with this diaper was the leaking. I felt that when he leaked it was this diaper...then I allowed him to sleep through the night with a Haute Pocket and he didn't leak once! That threw my theory out the window. I found that over time I appreciated the snaps and aplix on the Haute Pocket. Both have withstood multiple washings and uses. I find that on one of the diapers the elastic is shot and the other two the elastic is beginning to go. Not too bad considering the age, price and the fact these were not my favorites. In the picture is a brand spankin' new Haute Pocket on the right (circa 2008).
I bought a whole mess of diapers recently (the last 8 months) trying to find the elusive "fit past 30 lbs diaper". I have not completly succeeded. I bought 3 Smartipants, 2 Knickernappies, 1 large Happy Heiny, a Gro Baby, and 2 Monkey Doodlez (AIO large). My favorites are the Knickernappies and Monkey Doodlez. I love the absorbancy and the fit of the Monkey Doodlez, it is not bulky, especially considering it is an AIO, and it's cute to boot. The Knickernappies fit really well, especially in the larger sizes. It is a OS (one-sized) diaper, however, I'm not sure that an 8-12 lb baby would be able to easily wear it... it just seems like a larger OS diaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment