While in Vermont, Kevin and I purchased a roll of diaper liners. I guess the best way to describe its look would be to call it a long and thick roll, kind of like paper towels, but a little shorter. The liners are soft and appear to be quite absorbent, I think they would make excellent paper towels. There are 200 liners in each package, and I think the package was $6, but I could be wrong (and I won't be purchasing these in place of my paper towels).
Anyway, I tried to guess when the little guy was going to have a messy diaper, for those of you who are curious about this, I recognized that he was going about the same time every day (close to dinner). Needless to say, as soon as I saw a pattern he changed and started going at lunch, breakfast, etc. So, I put the liner into the diaper part way through the day (the liner goes between his skin and the fleece), velcroed him in and waited for the next diaper change. When I took off his diaper I noticed two things...one I did not do well in predicting when he was going to have a messy diaper and two the liner was stuck to him and soaked. I decided to try again, except I cut the liner in half and moved it toward his bottom end of the diaper, since that was what I wanted help cleaning (and I thought that this was very economical of me). At the next diaper change I noticed the same thing...feeling bad that my poor baby had a wet paper towel like liner stuck to his privates I decided that was the end of the liner use and wrote to Santa (hint, hint Kev) asking for a Diaper Sprayer .
No comments:
Post a Comment