A couple of weeks ago (so now we are all learning that I am not always very punctual with my blog) I put our little man into his pajamas with a cloth diaper on (it was a Haute Pocket). I had every intention of changing him before he went to bed, however, he fell asleep and I forgot. In the morning my husband (who tends to play with him before he goes to work and lets me sleep), came into our room to ask me if I meant to leave him in the cloth. I said, "OH NO!" He told me that 1. it hadn't leaked and 2. it was full but Jakoby was fine with it. Wow!! Way to go least favorite cloth diaper :) So, that particular diaper is moving it's way up my ranking of great cloth diapers.
My current favorites in order:
1. Happy Heinys
2. Bum Genius
3a. Rumparooz (a little big but LOVE the double gusset) tied with....
3b. Haute Pockets (way to go!!)
5. Fuzzi Buns-- may be an unfair ranking due to not really being in use yet...they're still a bit big
6. WAHM made Pocket.... if this one was slightly larger it would be my number 3...however, Jakoby is almost out of it....sadness because it's super cute
7. WAHM made AIO-- By far my least favorite, due to not really liking how long it takes to dry an AIO and the bulky nature
I have 2 weeks and a couple days until I go back to work. Right now I do a load of cloth diapers every 3 to 4 days. It'll be interesting to see how that changes when I am working full time.
No comments:
Post a Comment