In honor of going gluten free we purchased a whole slew of kitchen stuff. I was very sad to say good bye to my beloved pampered chef cranberry spatula, but as a gluten harborer it had to go. We decided that everything red in the kitchen is a gluten free thing, even the towels. Granted over the last month I have rid most of the house of gluten (even the soy sauce, fish sauce and oyster sauce). The only gluten-y suff left are bread, cereal, granola bars, pasta and crackers.
New things purchased include:
-colander
-baking utensils
- cooking utensils
- cutting board
- towels
- food
Does anyone want to guess how many types of flour there are (that are not made with wheat)? I'm unsure, but currently house - millet, garbanzo bean, white rice, brown rice, surghum and tapioca. I also have potato starch and xantham gum. All things I have NEVER cooked with before. I experienced a whole new aisle in the grocery store.

No comments:
Post a Comment